Mission & Beliefs
The mission of the International Network of Christian Martial Artists, first and foremost, is to exalt and honor the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We are striving to create a unity between all Christian martial artists from all over the world, regardless of style, by providing a way to communicate and fellowship with each other.
Together, we can make it happen!
The International Network of Christian Martial Artists (est. August 21, 1999) is a non-denominational group of Christian Martial Artists seeking to lift up the name of Jesus, and promote fellowship of the members through martial arts training. We stand firm in the essentials of Biblical faith, true to the call of love for one another as our Lord Jesus commanded us, so the world may know that we are His disciples.
We believe and hold these essentials of faith in Christ to be true:
- The absolute authority of the Bible as the Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21
- The Deity of Christ as God’s only Son, the only Savior. Philippians 2:5-8
- Salvation by grace alone, apart from works. Ephesians 2:8
- The depravity of man and his need for salvation. Romans 3:10
- The reality of Heaven and Hell. John 14:1-3, Revelation 7:15-17, Revelation 20:10 & 15
- An imminent judgment of all men. 2 Corinthians 5:10
- The members of the Body of Christ are called to build one another up in faith. Ephesians 4:29
- We are to love one another, as Christ loves us. John 13:34
- Forgiveness and love are a commandment. Matthew 6:14 & 15, John 13:34
- Discipleship is not optional. 1 John 3:23 & 24
- Keeping true to the essentials of faith, every member and those applying for membership must agree and adhere to the beliefs.
- You must believe that man is in need of salvation through Christ.
- You must be born-again, confessing Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- You must believe in the absolute authority of the Bible.
- You must believe that Heaven and Hell are real places, and not a philosophy or myth.
- You must believe Christians are called to build one another up in their most Holy faith, loving one another, forgiving one another, letting no dissension dwell among us, extending grace and mercy to every member as Christ extends to each of us.